Classic wedding car hire in Essex for stylish winter weddings – get inspired and make your special day truly unforgettable.
From winter wedding favours to magical classic wedding car hire, whatever the weather if your planning a winter wedding in Essex then our need to know 12 days of Christmas, winter wedding guide with insider stye tips and inspiration for sophisticated finishing touches, will help you along the way to a special day that will always be remembered…
1. You might think things are looking a little bare outside at this time of year but why not look to nature for your winter wedding decorations? Tree stumps, twigs and chopped logs can give a beautiful rustic feel to your venue, working perfectly with an autumn or winter wedding. A touch of gold here and there will complete the festive feel.
2. Winter themed stationary can be quite beautiful especially when complemented thick velvet ribbon and a luxe gold wax stamp.
3. Don’t forget the sparklers! It will be darker earlier, so make the most of it. Sparklers are great fun and they make for wonderful photos at very little cost cost.
4. Edible items make great wedding favours, but if your planning a winter wedding them we suggest that you steer clear of sugared almonds! Why not go for for hot chocolate kits complete with marshmallows, miniature bottles of baileys, candy canes, gingerbread biscuits or even gold dusted macaroons for an extra touch of elegance.
5. Ask your florist to decorate with rustic wreaths. Stylish, seasonal greenery is easy to put together and won’t break the wedding budget. Why not add a Christmas tree here and there, decorated with funny photos of the couple or their wedding guests.
6. Serve your guests warm mince pies, pigs in blankets and glasses of mulled wine on arrival as a tasty and comforting alternative to something cold and fizzy.
7. Promote some great photo opportunities and a little romance among your guests by sprinkling some mistletoe in key spots around your venue.
8. Winter wonderland your place settings with glitter sprinkled pine cones or add a festive feel with snowflake place cards and don’t forget, an abundance of romantic candles can look quite magical.
9. Experiment with deep, rich colours when it comes to dressing your bridesmaids and stay away from the cool pastel shades which are suited to spring and summer weddings.
10. It’s your moment to sparkle. Wedding dresses with a hint of glitz are what you should be looking for. Crystal waistbands, faux fur capes and embellished elbow length fingerless gloves will all complement your look, And rain…. Why not customise a pair of white wellington boots?
11. Make a magical entrance in a beautiful classic wedding car that will deliver just the right balance of tradition, style and enchantment. Decked out in beautiful ribbons, imagine the fabulous photographs with an elegant vintage car forming a stunning backdrop to your winter wedding celebrations.
12. Classic Winter Wedding Car Hire in Essex
If your planning a winter wedding and require beautiful classic wedding cars for your special day, then speak to Bennetts, the first choice for many couples who are looking for elegant and sophisticated classic wedding car hire in Essex. Promising you the luxury that you would expect on such a special occasion, allow our classic wedding car hire service to add glamour and style to your wedding day.